- This event has passed.
Brisket King NYC
April 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$85
The meat-lovers’ event of the year, Brisket King NYC, returns to Williamsburg for its eighth year on on Wednesday, April 10th. More than 20 chefs will be serving up their best brisket dish to be judged by a team of experts and you’re invited to try them all and see who is crowned the Brisket King.
Featured chefs and pitmasters for 2019 include:
• Sruli Eidelman, Izzy’s Taqueria and Izzy’s Brooklyn Smokehouse
This Brooklyn based kosher chef and 2017 Brisket King™ champion is back to compete with a new restaurant, Izzy’s Taqueria.
• John Gower, Quiet Waters Farm
This UK leader of the wood smoke cooking movement took 2nd place at Brisket King™ 2018 with the help of his NYC team from Fletcher’s Brooklyn BBQ.
• John Stage and Leland Avellino, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que
Founded in Syracuse, this establishment’s original owner, John is back! He’ll be making Brisket Tostada.
• Matt Abdoo, Pig Beach
The BBQ at this Gowanus, Brooklyn restaurant won 1st place at Memphis in May 2016.
• Ash Fulk, Hill Country Barbecue Market
Hill Country BBQ is the NYC industry standard for Texas Style BBQ Brisket.
• Angelo Viterale, Ornella Trattoria Italiana
Expect an Italian style brisket Angelo calls Brisket in Salmi.
• Corey Cash, Cash Only BBQ
All the buzz in Williamsburg, Brooklyn!
• Cenobio Canalizo and Eric Springer, Morgan’s Brooklyn Barbeque
This team will be serving pastrami, burn end, and fried pickle.
• Jared Male and Jake Klein, Randall’s Barbecue
An all star team representing the Lower East Side.
• Judd and Bosh, Judd’s Memphis Kitchen
Coming to show off their kosher Koji Aged Brisket Bresaola.
• Jesse Jones, “POW! My Life in 40 Feasts”
This celebrity chef and author will be bringing his New Orleans influence to the competition.
• Mauro Cheifaro, Juicy Lucy BBQ
The former pitmaster at Franklin BBQ in Austin is gearing up for the opening of Juicy Lucy BBQ in Staten Island.
• Rob Cho, Kimchi Smoke
This chef will be bringing the heat with Texas-Korean BBQ fusion.
• Hudson Smokehouse
New BBQ restaurant in the Bronx.
• Bronx Bombers BBQ, Frankie’s Tavern
This Bronx based restaurant team won’t disappoint.
• Smokehouse Tailgate Grill
Bringing great BBQ to Westchester.
• Darlene Lawrence, Sands Jerk Hut
Serving Caribbean cuisine in Brooklyn that brings paradise to every bite.
• Nicole Lavay, Darling Nikki’s BBQ
This queen of BBQ is coming to compete from Philadelphia.
• Gentle Giant Brewing & Barbecue
Joining from Rockland County, this team was trained by the Kansas City Baron of BBQ, Paul Kirk – and we’ll be sampling their beer as well.
Your all-access ticket includes unlimited brisket samples, craft beer, spirits and hard cider.
General admission tickets are $85. There will also be a limited number of VIP tables for six with 5pm early access to start tasting during the Judges’ session for $1000.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Brisket King, click: brisketking.com