- This event has passed.
Bitten: A Food Conversation 2018
November 1, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$175 – $400
Bitten is a one-day conference that’s all about inspiration and ideas. We invite a creative audience (working within and outside of the food space) to join us to explore ideas rooted in food that touch on culture, innovation, technology, art, design, politics and more. The event is a full day and admission includes access to all speakers, a delicious breakfast and lunch catered by Maman, and networking.
We invite you to take a day away from your desk, to find inspiration, think beyond the ordinary and meet new folks for friendships and collaborations.
Speakers at this year’s Bitten include:
• Nasim Alikhani – Chef & Ownder, Sofreh
• Emily Baltz – Artist & Designer
• Zita Cobb – Founder & CEO, Shorefest/Inkeeper, Fogo Island Inn
• Ambika Gautam Pai – Partner & Co-Head of Strategy, Wolf & Wilhelmine
• Katherine MacLean – Research Scientist
• Laura Silverman – Founder, The Outside Institute
• Rachel Van Dolsen – Founder, RVD Communications
• Tunde Wey – Writer & Chef
• Korsha Wilson – Writer & Host, A Hungry Society
• Laurie Woolever – Writer
• AND More…
Ticketing for this event is on an honor-system sliding-scale and are available at four price points ($175-$400). The tickets have equal benefits—a full day of programming, breakfast, lunch and networking. If you can, we hope you’ll support us by purchasing a higher priced ticket, conversely we hope the lower priced ticket enables those with limited funds to attend.
For more details and to purchase tickets to this year’s Bitten, click: www.eventbrite.com/e/bitten-a-food-conversation-2018-nyc-tickets-48918415297