- This event has passed.
Beers With(out) Beards Week
August 7 - August 13
Billed as “the world’s largest celebration of women in the beer industry,” the inaugural Beers With(out) Beards Week presented by Hop Culture Magazine, will take place in venues across the city from August 7th to August 12th.
The week will be filled with panel discussions, workshops, beer trivia, tastings, beer dinners and more. The signature event, Beers With(out) Beards Craft Beer Festival on Saturday at The Well, will showcase more than 20 of the best female-run breweries or breweries helmed by female brewers.
Tuesday, August 7th
• Fireside Chat w/ Pineapple Collaborative
Wednesday, August 8th
• Beerded Ladies Beer Trivia at Glorietta Baldy, Brooklyn
• Industry Panel: Women in Beer History at The Mezzanine, Manhattan
Thursday, August 9th
• Women Re-Writing the Business of Beer at Fifth Hammer Brewing Company, Queens
• Women’s Bottle Share and Networking Event at Beer Karma, Brooklyn
Friday, August 10th
• Breaking BEERiers Beer Dinner at Ivan Ramen, Manhattan
Saturday, August 11th
• Beers With(out) Beards Craft Beer Festival at The Well, Brooklyn
Sunday, August 12th
• Beer Tasting Workshop at St. Gambrinus Beer Shoppe, Brooklyn
• Beer + Yoga at Five Boroughs Brewing Co., Brooklyn
For more details and to purchase tickets to Beers With(out) Beards Week events, click: www.hopculture.com/event/beers-without-beards-week