- This event has passed.
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival
January 26$99 – $115
The ninth annual Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival brings the down-home, Southern-fried, good time to NYC. Admission buys you a sampling glass for unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon plus a variety of food sampling from the event’s pit masters as well as some of the city’s best BBQ and southern cuisine restaurants.
In addition to these tastings…
• Enjoy seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters and Pit Masters.
• Listen to the DJ playing all your favorites while at the show.
• Browse brewerania, Hot sauces, and BBQ accessories.
• Bacon Eating Contest during both sessions.
• The Shrine of Swine is back! Enjoy whole hog pulled pork during each session.
• Session 1: The Bacon and the Beast Tasting Session: Noon – 4pm / $115
Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited samplings of beer and bourbon. This session will feature exotic smoked meats like Alligator, Lamb, Brontosaurus Ribs, Longhorn Rounds, and much more… In addition there will be local NYC restaurants serving up their favorite bacon and Southern dishes (food served Noon – 3pm).
• Session 2: The Whole Hog Pig Pickin’ Session / 5:30pm – 9:30pm / $99
Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass and bag, unlimited samplings of beer and bourbon. This session will feature stations with many Southern BBQ meat choices with sides and fixin’s.
A portion of the proceeds from the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation. Learn more at www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
For more details and tickets to this year’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival, click: www.beerandbourbon.com/manhattan-ny/show