- This event has passed.
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival
January 18, 2020 @ 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
The 10th annual Beer Bourbon & BBQ Festival is bringing its down-home, Southern-fried, good time to the Brooklyn Expo Center on Saturday, January 18th.
Admission buys you a sampling glass for unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon plus a variety of food sampling from the event’s pit masters as well as some of the city’s best BBQ and southern cuisine restaurants.
In addition to these tastings…
• Each guest receives a souvenir glass and bag.
• The Beast Cage is back and serving up exotic smoked meats all day: alligator, lamb, bison, longhorn rounds, and much more.
• The Shrine of Swine is back with whole hogs.
• Enjoy seminars in the Tasting Theater with master distillers, brewmasters, and pit masters from the deep South.
• Dance to the DJs playing all your favorite tunes.
• Browse brewerania, hot sauces, and BBQ accessories.
• Bacon Eating Contest.
• VIP Beast Session: $99
Valid from Noon-6pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass and bag, unlimited samplings beer and bourbon. Access to Beast Cage and Shrine of Swine. Unlimited samples of 15+ Southern style BBQ dishes, specialty beer and bourbon selection; all served until 2pm. After this, all food is a la carte. VIP guests enjoy all you care to taste bourbon and beer until 6pm.
• General Admission: $79
Valid from 2pm-6pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited samplings of beer and bourbon and BBQ dinner plate. Other food is available a la carte. Access to Beast Cage and Shrine of Swine.
A portion of the proceeds from the event go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation. Learn more at www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
For more details and tickets to this year’s Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival, click: www.eventbrite.com/e/beer-bourbon-bbq-festival-tickets-72504947249