- This event has passed.
A Night of Food and Film
June 5, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
For the seventh year running, the James Beard Foundation (JBF) Greens are partnering with Film at Lincoln Center’s own under-40 group, New Wave, to present an evening of innovative film and food at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center.
Guests will enjoy a special screening of SXSW prizewinner Nothing Fancy: Diana Kennedy, followed a Q&A with director Elizabeth Carroll and producer Gina Abatemarco and a reception featuring tastes from some of New York’s finest chefs, along with Campari cocktails and Bonterra wines.
Featuring tastes by:
• Tomer Blechman of Miss Ada, Brooklyn
• Kirstyn Brewer of Hunky Dory, Brooklyn
• Kia Damon of Lalito, Manhattan
• Rebecca Haynes of High Road Craft Brands, Marietta, GA
• Nico Russell of Oxalis, Brooklyn
• Shaunna Sargent, indie food and wine at Lincoln Center, Manhattan
Tickets are $75 per person; $65 for members.
For more details and to purchased tickets, click: www.jamesbeard.org/events/a-night-of-food-and-film-at-lincoln-center