8th Annual NYC Brewer’s Choice
July 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
On Wednesday, July 18th, The Well will be transformed into a beer lover’s paradise for the 8th annual NYC Brewer’s Choice, the featured event of July Good Beer Month. A special host committee of brewers, experts, and bar owners have chosen 20 of their favorite breweries. At the event, these top brewers will personally pour their small-batch beers alongside food pairings prepared by some of the city’s best chefs and artisanal food producers.
The $75 all-inclusive ticket features ($65 early bird tickets are available until July 1st):
• 20 curated breweries, serving up brews made special for this event.
• Chefs’ tables and an array of cuisine including brisket, cheeses, raw bar included among 15+ chefs and food purveyors.
• Celebration of the 10th annual Good Beer Seal awards for top beer bars.
• Celebration of nine years of Beer Sessions Radio™ on the Heritage Radio Network, with a dedicated HRN table and beer media section.
• Other special VIP guests.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 8th Annual NYC Brewer’s Choice, click: nycbrewerschoice.com