- This event has passed.
4th Annual CoffeeCon NYC
May 19 - May 21
CoffeeCon, the world’s first consumer coffee festival, with a tasting floor, seminars, coffee experts, and classes returns to New York City for its fourth year on Saturday, May 19th and Sunday, May 20th at the Villain in Williamsburg Brooklyn.
All tickets include unlimited tastings from 40 coffee roasters, access to 30+ free classes, brewing demos, and hands-on labs in almost every brewing method (excluding The Coffee Tasting Seminar which at 2:00 each day and is limited to 120 seats).
The Show Days/Times:
• Saturday, May 19th, 9-4 (Classes 10-3)
• Sunday, May 20th, 9-4 (Classes 10-3)
• General Admission: $25 for either Saturday or Sunday.
• General Admission + Coffee Tasting Seminar: $45 for either Saturday or Sunday.
• Weekend General Admission: $30 for access to CoffeeCon both Saturday and Sunday.
• Weekend General Admission + Coffee Tasting Seminar: $50 for 2-day access to CoffeeCon and Tasting Seminar either Saturday or Sunday.
• Free entry for children under 12 accompanied by an adult.
For more information and to purchase tickets this year’s CoffeeCon NYC, click: www.coffee-con.com/newyork