- This event has passed.
4th Annual Bloody Mary Festival
April 9 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$55 - $89
The 4th Annual Bloody Mary Festival features 3 hours of unlimited tastes from ten of the most creative and innovative Bloody Mary created by some of best restaurants and bars in Brooklyn. The event also includes Brooklyn bagel bar, cheese tables, champagne bar, tastes of local artisanal food and drinks, live afro-latin jazz from Sabor & The Afro-Latineers and more.
Bloody Marys will be poured by:
• AlMar Dumbo (1st time nominee)
• Catfish (Runner up, People’s Choice award, 2016)
• Congress Bar (Winner, People’s Choice award, 2015 & 2nd place Best Bloody Mary, 2014)
• Insa (1st time nominee)
• Iron Station (Winner, People’s Choice award, 2016)
• Lobster Joint (1st time nominee)
• Skylark (Park Slope) (Fest Nominee, 2016)
• and others
The event is also a competition for the title of “Best Bloody Mary.” You’ll have the opportunity to taste them all before casting your vote to help determine the winners for the People’s Choice Award. In addition to the People’s Choice award, a panel of industry experts will taste each twist on the classic drink and make the final call on the “Best Bloody Mary.”
General Admission tickets are $55 per person. VIP Admission is $89 per person and include early entry at noon, lunch and limited edition Bloody Mary socks.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 4th Annual Bloody Mary Festival, click: www.thebloodymaryfest.com