- This event has passed.
3rd Annual Harlem Whiskey Festival
July 11, 2017 - July 12, 2017$75 - $125
As per Exclusive Access Group, LLC, organizers of the 3rd Annual Harlem Whiskey Festival:
The Harlem Whiskey Festival presented by Uptown Magazine is a one-of-a-kind Whiskey & Entertainment experience for Whiskey Aficionado’s. Our objective is to celebrate Harlem’s rich & historical place in whiskey lore dating back to prohibition. In fact, at Connie’s Inn on 7th Ave & 132nd Street, the standard drink was called a “shorty” because it could fit in your pocket! A four once bottle of whiskey sold for 50 cents to a Dollar. High Whiskey connoisseurs preferred Mexico’s Old 99 made locally or a pre Volstead product called Chicken Cock, from Kentucky.
The 3rd Annual Harlem Whiskey Festival will feature a wide range of whiskey expressions from around the world.
HARLEM WHISKEY FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
Tuesday, July 11th – Opening Night at Sofrito on the Hudson (VIP TICKET HOLDERS ONLY)
• 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. “Craftsmanship Dinner” (Private) @ Minton’s
• 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. VIP opening night party
• 9:00 – 11:00 p.m. Whisky After Dark (Cigar & Whisky Pairing) @ Papa Juan Cigar Lounge, Harlem
Wednesday, July 12th Grand Tasting
• 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Trade, VIP, Media, Press Access
• 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. VIP ticket holders
• 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. General Admission ticket holders
HARLEM WHISKEY FESTIVAL ADMISSION
• Whisky After Dark – $125 (Entitles a limited number of attendees to whisky & cigar pairing, opening night party & grand tasting)
• VIP – $100 (Entitles attendees access to both nights (excluding Craftsmanship Dinner)
• General Admission – $75 (Entitles attendees access to Grand Tasting only)
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 3rd Annual Harlem Whiskey Festival, click: www.harlemwhiskeyfestival.com