- This event has passed.
19th Annual Taste of Tennis New York
August 23 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
The 19th Annual Taste of Tennis New York will kick off the US Open Championships at Cipriani 42nd Street on Thursday, August 23rd, from 7pm to 10pm. This is a one of a kind opportunity to rub elbows with your favorite tennis stars, sample bites from some of the city’s top chefs, and enjoy beer, wine and signature cocktails. Also enjoy themed lounges, a live cooking demo, and a number of on-site giveaways.
This year’s event host chef is Masaharu Morimoto. Participating chefs include:
• Shorne Benjamin from St. Lucia
• Rebecca Clavecilla-Eng of Rebecca’s Cake Pops
• Nicole Gajadhar of Saxon + Parole
• Michaek Han of Ortzi
• Kerry Hefferman of Grand Banks
• Catherine Medrano of The Regency Bar & Grill
• John Mooney of Bell Book & Candle
• Mina Newman of Sen Sakana
• Engin Onural of The Venue Sushi Bar & Sake Lounge
• Bill Peet of Tavern on the Green
• Justin Smillie of Upland
• Roxanne Spruance of Kingsley
• Bill Telepan of Oceana and Wellness in The Schools
• Juan Tourn of Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse
• Dong Zhenxiang of DaDong
Tickets start at $300. A portion of the proceeds from this year’s Taste of Tennis will benefit Wellness in The Schools (WITS), a national non-profit that inspires healthy eating and fitness for kids in public schools. To learn more, click: www.wellnessintheschools.org.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 19th Annual Taste of Tennis, click: www.tasteoftennis.com/nyc