- This event has passed.
18th Annual Taste of Tennis
August 24, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$275
The 18th Annual Taste of Tennis New York will kick off the US Open Championships at the W New York Hotel on Thursday, August 24th, 2017. This is a one of a kind opportunity to rub elbows with your favorite tennis stars, sample bites from some of the city’s top chefs, and enjoy beer, wine and signature cocktails!
This year’s host chef is Masaharu Morimoto. Participating chefs include:
• Chef Timon Balloo of Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill
• Chef April Bloomfield of Salvation Taco, Salvation Burger
• Chef Andy D’Amico of Napkin Burger
• Chef Kerry Hefferman of Grand Banks
• Chef Judy Joo of Jinjuu
• Chef Oliver Lange of Zuma
• Chef Catherine Medrano of The Regency Bar & Grill
• Chef John Mooney of Bell Book & Candle
• Chef Seamus Mullen of Lifeway
• Chef Danny Naruenartwanich of I•CE•NY
• Chef Roxanne Spruance of Kingsley
• Chef Frances Tariga of Megu
• Kristen Tomlan, founder & CEO of DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections
• Chef Jonathan Waxman of Barbuto
• Chef Antoine Westermann of Le Coq Rico
A portion of the proceeds from the 18th Annual Taste of Tennis will benefit Wellness in The Schools (WITS). Wellness in the Schools (WITS) is a national non-profit that inspires healthy eating and fitness for kids in public schools.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 18th Annual Taste of Tennis, click: www.tasteoftennis.com/nyc