- This event has passed.
14th Annual Hayground Chefs Dinner
July 29, 2018 @ 5:30 pm
Head out east for the 14th Annual Hayground Chefs Dinner, the Hampton’s tastiest summer event and the primary fundraiser for the Hayground School. This year, a team of celebrated chefs from restaurants on the East End and New York City will prepare a meal in honor of world-renowned Chef Jacques Pépin. The evening will also include a live auction.
Featured chefs include:
• Josh Capon of Lure Fishbar and Bowery Meat Co.
• Jessica Craig of L’Artusi
• Claudia Fleming of North Fork Table & Inn
• Christian Mir of Stone Creek Inn
• Ayesha Nurdjaja of Shuka
• François Payard
• Joe Realmuto of Nick & Toni’s
• Hillary Sterling of Vics
• Bill Telepan of Oceana and Wellness in the Schools
• Jason Weiner of Almond and L&W Oyster Co.
Cocktails start at 4:30pm followed by dinner at 6pm. Tickets for the dinner are $1,500.
Proceeds from the Hayground Chefs Dinner raises much-needed financial aid for the Hayground School and Jeff’s Kitchen, which incorporates the Edible Garden/Kitchen Science program into its curriculum on its pastoral Bridgehampton grounds. To date, the event has raised almost two million dollars.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 14th Annual Hayground Chefs Dinner, click: www.haygroundchefsdinner.org