- This event has passed.
13th Annual Hayground Chefs Dinner
July 30, 2017 @ 5:00 pm$1200
Head out east for the 13th Annual Hayground Chefs Dinner, the Hampton’s tastiest summer event. This year’s Chefs Dinner celebrates 21 years of Hayground School! Feast on fine fare by a team of celebrated chefs from restaurants on the East End and New York City. This year’s dinner will honor chef and kids’ food activist Bill Telepan. In addition, Tinka Topping, co-founder and all-important Grandmother of Hayground will also be honored. The evening will also include a live auction.
Featured chefs include:
• Josh Capon of Lure Fishbar, B&B Winepub and El Toro Blanco
• Claudia Fleming of North Fork Table & Inn
• Roger Martinez of Il Buco
• Christian Mir of Stone Creek Inn
• Garrison Price of Il Buco Alimentari
• Joe Realmuto of Nick & Toni’s
• Hillary Sterling of Vics
• Jason Weiner of Almond and L&W Oyster Co.
Proceeds from the school’s annual Chefs Dinner help raise much-needed financial aid for the Hayground School and Jeff’s Kitchen, which incorporates the Edible Garden/Kitchen Science program into its curriculum on its pastoral Bridgehampton grounds.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 13th Annual Hayground Chefs Dinner, click: www.haygroundchefsdinner.org