- This event has passed.
12th Annual StarChefs International Chefs Congress
October 22, 2017 - October 24, 2017
The 12th Annual StarChefs International Chefs Congress returns to the Brooklyn Expo Center with some of the industry’s most formidable professionals to bring you the future of food and drink. The three day industry-only symposium will be packed with stellar programming all defined by this year’s theme, Cook Your Culture.
What to expect:
• Main Stage cooking demonstrations from luminaries Albert Adrià, José Andrés, Vivian Howard, Pierre Hermé, Wylie Dufresne, Marcus Samuelsson, Alon Shaya, Curtis Stone and many more.
• Eat your way through 4 pop-up restaurants and 20 food carts, each with a different theme.
• Sip your way through Congress Cocktail, where a few of the best bars in the world will be slinging drinks all under the same roof.
• Seek out new tools + equipment for your restaurant or bar at the chefs products fair.
• Witness talented industry pros put their skills & knowledge to the test during competitions including the inaugural Wing Battle, the 8th Annual Vitamix Competition, Valrhona C³ North American Finals and the 8th Annual Somm Slam.
• Immerse yourself in dozens of hands-on pastry, savory, bartender workshops, seminars and business panels.
All passes include three days of Main Stage Demonstrations, Competitions, access to the Chefs Products Fair, Congress Eats, and Congress Cocktail.
• Working Pass: $249 (chefs, pastry chefs, bartenders, sommeliers, general managers)
• Industry Pass: $499 (f&b professionals, including caterers, consultants, designers, publicists)
• Vendor and Supplier Pass: $1,500 (professionals working for f&b vendors, manufacturers, suppliers, trade organizations)
• One-Day Pastry Pass: $99 (pastry professionals can attend the 2017 Valrhona C³ North American Selections competition and the second day of the StarChefs International Chefs Congress)
For more details and registration to this years International Chefs Congress, click: www.starchefs.com/cook/events/icc/2017