11th Annual New York City Wine & Food Festival
October 11 - October 15
The 11th annual New York City Wine & Food Festival returns October 11th to the 14th to EAT. DRINK. END HUNGER. More than 80 events will take place across New York, with 100% of the net proceeds benefiting the hunger-relief organizations Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®. To date, the event has raised more than $11.5 million to support the fight to end hunger.
The line-up of events is an exciting mix of new events and signature favorites, including a few very special dining events this year. The list below is just a taste of what to expect!
Special Dining Events include:
• Benoit 10th Anniversary Dinner with Alain Ducasse and Laetitia Rouabah.
• Café Boulud Celebrates 20 Years with Daniel Boulud and Friends.
• Food Network’s Rooftop Birthday Party hosted by Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay and Ina Garten.
Debut events include:
• 90’s Flashback Friday hosted by Rev Run.
• A Taste of NYC: A Celebration of the City’s Most Post-Worthy Bites hosted by Adam Richman and Devour Power presented by Tommy Hilfiger.
• All About Cake hosted by Christina Tosi of Milk Bar.
• Brunch with Wylie Dufresne and Richard Blais.
• Chelsea Night Market hosted by Elvis Duran and Rosanna Scotto.
• Drag Brunch hosted by Countess Luann de Lesseps.
• Hair of the Dog Brunch hosted by Anne Burrell.
• On The Rocks: Cocktails and Cool Bites hosted by Ted Allen.
Family-friendly offerings include:
• Backyard BBQ hosted hosted by “Salt Bae” Nusret Gökçe & Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
• Breakfast Pajama Party hosted by TODAY’s Dylan Dreyer and Sheinelle Jones.
• Family Ice Cream Fun-dae hosted by Duff Goldman.
• Nulo Pet Food’s Yappie Hour hosted by Katie Lee.
• The Ultimate Pizza Party presented by Slice.
• Culinary Demonstrations Only Pass for anyone under 21 years of age at the Grand Tasting.
Signature events include:
• Aperitivo! hosted by Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos.
• Blue Moon Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray.
• Broadway Tastes hosted by David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris.
• Farmer’s Market Brunch hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian.
• Pigs and Pours hosted by Robert Irvine.
• Rock & Roll Sushi hosted by Masaharu Morimoto.
• Tacos & Tequila hosted by Aarón Sánchez.
• Grand Tasting & Culinary Demonstrations.
The popular Dinner Series will return with a roster of acclaimed chefs and personalities. The line-up includes Scott Conant and Michael Voltaggio; Martha Stewart and Mark Strausman; Timon Balloo and Emeril Lagasse; Alex Guarnaschelli and Zak Stern; among others.
For the full schedule of events and to purchase tickets to this year’s New York City Wine & Food Festival, click: nycwff.org