- This event has passed.
10th Annual STREETS Eats
April 18 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$150
Some of NYC’s top chefs will showcase their own unique take on street food at the 10th Annual STREETS Eats, a walk-around tasting event to support STREETS International. To compliment the food, top mixologists will be mixing up specialty cocktails at the open bar along with wine and beer. There will also be a live and silent auction to benefit the organization.
Participating chefs include:
• Matt Abdoo of Pig Beach NYC / Pig Bleecker
• Jamie Bissonnette of Toro NYC
• Alexander Burger of Bar Boulud
• Floyd Cardoz of Paowalla
• Thomas Chen of Tuome
• Leah Cohen of Pig and Khao
• Ben Daitz of Num Pang Sandwich Shop
• Louis Goral of Amada New York
• Daniel Holzman of The Meatball Shop
• Josh Laurano of La Sirena Ristorante
• Hoi Nguyen of Roll Play
• Ken Oringer of Toro NYC
• King Phojanakong of Kuma Inn
• Frank Proto of The Institute of Culinary Education
• Hong Thaimee of Ngam Restaurant
• Pete Vasconcellos of The Penrose
• Robert Zwirz of Lupa Osteria Romana
The annual STREETS Eats event raises funds and support necessary for the development of the STREETS program providing the opportunity for street kids, orphans, and disadvantaged youth to transition from poverty and life on the streets to successful careers in hospitality.
For more details and to purchase tickets to the 10th Annual STREETS Eats, click: streetsinternational.org