- This event has passed.
10th Annual New York City Wine & Food Festival
October 12 - October 15
The Food Network & Cooking Channel’s annual New York City Wine & Food Festival returns for its 10th anniversary October 12th to the 15th. More than 80 events will take place at locations across New York, with 100% of the net proceeds benefiting the hunger-relief organizations Food Bank For New York City and No Kid Hungry®. To date, NYCWFF has raised more than $10 million to support the fight to end hunger.
The line-up of events is an exciting mix of new events and signature favorites, including a new series of family events.
Family-friendly offerings include:
• Italian Harvest Party hosted by Giada De Laurentiis and her daughter Jade.
• Family Ice Cream Fun-dae hosted by Mario Batali and Ayesha Curry.
• Backyard BBQ hosted by Andrew Zimmern and Pat LaFrieda.
• Culinary Demonstrations Only Pass for anyone under 21 years of age at the Grand Tasting.
Debut events include:
• Smorgasburg hosted by the cast of Chopped.
• Rooftop Iron Chef Showdown: Battle Autumn Bounty hosted by Alton Brown.
• Femme Fatale with Speed Rack hosted by Anne Burrell.
• Pie vs. Cake hosted by Duff Goldman.
• Israeli Brunch hosted by Michael Solomonov.
• Late Night Sandwich Eggs-travaganza hosted by Eggslut.
• LUCKYRICE EPIC-urean Asian Feast hosted by BD Wong
• Rooftop Rosé hosted by Katie Lee and Elvis Duran.
Signature events include:
• Aperitivo! hosted by Scott Conant
• Blue Moon Burger Bash hosted by Rachael Ray.
• Best of Brooklyn hosted by Action Bronson.
• Broadway Tastes hosted by Kristin Chenoweth.
• Greenmarket Brunch hosted by Geoffrey Zakarian.
• Pigs and Pints hosted by Robert Irvine.
• Street Eats hosted by Ghetto Gastro.
• Variety presents Broadway Tastes.
• Oyster Bash hosted by Adam Richman.
• Grand Tasting & Culinary Demonstrations.
The popular Dinner Series will return with a roster of acclaimed chefs and personalities. The line-up includes Daniel Boulud and Wolfgang Puck, Alain Ducasse and Laëtitia Rouabah, Dominique Crenn and Alex Guarnaschelli, Gabrielle Hamilton and Nancy Silverton, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Masa Takayama, Whoopi Goldberg at Sylvia’s, and more.
For the full schedule of events and to purchase tickets to this year’s New York City Wine & Food Festival, click: nycwff.org