- Dried Catepillar, live bugs called Jumiles in the state of Puebla in Mexico they were served with Cecina, a dried beef served grilled in the markets. The taste of the Jumiles was very strong and curious. Very special.
Chef Alain Roussel at La Ferme
- Mamelle de vache (cow udder)
Culinary Director, Joel Guillon for Leftbank Brasserie Lb Steak in California
- Kangaroo, Crocodile.
Senior Culinary Director, Eric Barale at the Apollo Group in Miami FL.
- At first it was the recipes of my wife! But she has really improved and now she always cooks for us at home.
Executive Chef, David Werly at Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas
- Delta’s chicken and fake crackers
Executive Chef, Bryce Shuman at Betony NYC
- Mexican Fungus that grows on corn
Chef/Owner, Ron Ben-Israel at Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
- Ants and Testicles
Executive Chef, Ari Nieminen at Garden City Hotel
- Barbecued Sparrow in Tai Chung, Taiwan after much alcohol consumption. 1969
Chef, Bruce Clark at Petersburg
- Goose Intestines at a Chinese restaurant on Houston street in NYC. The name escapes me.
Executive Chef, Nicholas Gatti at Sojo Spa Club in Edgewater NJ
Chef Heimo Staudinger
- I try everything all the time. Maybe cat.
Chef Alejandro Bermudez
- Alligator, it’s not very good!
Executive chef Olivier Gaupin at Saltwood charcuterie and car
- Ants, it has a surprisingly interesting lemony flavor
Director of Culinary Technology, Herve Malivert at the International Culinary Center
- Live Snake heart with Chinese Vodka shot
Executive chef, Eric Branger at The Ritz Carlton LA & JW Marriott LA.
- Rambutan-a fruit from Southeast Asia that is spiny and red on the outside. They are delicious!
Executive Chef, Chris Jaeckle at All’onda and Uma Temakeria.
- It was a pasta dish I played with with tomatoes and miso. Absolutely awful. But hey, now I know
Chef de Cuisine, Anastacia Song at Porta, Jersey City
- Turtle Shell Jelly
Chef Anthony Ricco
- Bulls testicles, eyes and brains
Chef Mirany Moliviatis
Chef Carles Mampel
- I had ostrich jerky at an ostrich farm in California once. That’s definitely up there on the list for me.
Pastry Chef, Stephen Collucci at Cookshop, NYC
- Braised snake meat
Chef Instructor, Geoffrey Tulloch at Food and Finance High School
- I think squid ink is strange and I love it. But who ever thought that would be good? Did they dream that shit?
Pastry chef, Adrienne Gagnier at Cookshop
- Pickle Juice Ice Pops
Pastry Chef Tracy Obolsky
- Cod Milt, Cod Sperm
Chef Gabriel Pantoja
- Lamb Brain
Chef Amanda Cook
- Guinea Pig tastes like a pig and a rat had a baby
Corporate Executive Pastry Chef, Thiago Silva at Catch NYC
- Duck Testicles
Chef Adin Langille
- Larb Mote Daeng (Red Ants Eggs) on a street food market in Thailand
Executive Chef, Thomas Bellec at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Cow Udder
Chef/Owner, Frédéric Lange at Lavender Restaurant