Dessert Goals – NYC Dessert Fest
March 25 - March 26$15
Satisfy your sweet tooth when the second edition of Dessert Goals, the city’s first ever dessert festival, returns to Brooklyn with a curated selection of the best sweets and treats across all five boroughs.
Treats include cakes inspired by Twinkies from Jae NYC Eats, mochi ice cream from Mochidoki, sweet-meets-savory ice cream sandwiches from Coolhaus, handmade chocolate truffle balls from Little Treats, waffle cones stuffed with red bean and topped with matcha soft serve ice cream from Taiyaki NYC, and 6-layer almond cookies from Silk Cake.
There are separate tickets available for tastings and workshops.
General Admission Tickets are $15 and include:
• Entrance to Dessert Goals during your designated one and a half hour time slot.
• Access to 20 of the best desserts available for purchase with an average price point of $5 per dessert.
• Fun workshops.
• Free candy shop and special tastings.
• A savory Salt Bar to “cleanse your palette” between bites.
• Instagram garden specifically decorated for dessert photography.
• Unlimited Intelligentsia coffee to compliment your sweets and learn how to make the perfect french press with Bodum experts.
• Access to the rooftop lounge with views of Manhattan.
Workshop Tickets are $50 and include access to the workshop, plus a General Admission ticket (with everything listed above) into the event at your designated time frame.
For more details and to purchase tickets to Dessert Goals, click: www.dessertgoals.com